I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Thursday, August 20, 2009
Yay! Just finished this tonight, and i actually have progress to show for it, so that's exciting!

Here is where I started. This drawing is probably actually over a year old, or so, but i kept it because i really like the anatomy and the pose a lot. I said I'd finish it one day! So one day, i took it down and scanned it in.... It's a little hard to see. Blue Col-Erase, and at this time i was using 11x14 sketch books
So, after scanning it in at a nice dpi, i go ahead and ink it. I use a tablet, and old old old bluetooth wacom graphire. it's really really beat up. lol. For inking in photoshop, i like to use one of the calligraphy brushes, it's actually a default, surprisingly. It's the "45", it's an angle i like, and i set the size and angel to jitter with pressure. I like this because i can SORT of emulate the feeling i get from using nibs, where it gets nice and fat if i push down and it stays nice and thin if i don't.
I didn't really take alot of screens during progress, but I've got this. I lay flats down for each section, and i usually create seperate folders, each holding the "palette" for that specific section. shading is done on a seperate layer, using this awesome brush i got from somewhere google spat out. It blends the back and foreground colours together. i likes.

And here it is, lookin a little teeny, but ready to be printed out for fan expo! :D


I'm hoping to do similar pinups of both his lovely little brothers as well. don't forget! clickee pictures for bigger pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment